Friday, June 12, 2009

Beanet success!

Hello again!
Well, I know you haven't had a wink of sleep since I announced my intention to buy a new hat. Good news! Your peaceful slumber can now be restored, safe in the knowledge that I did indeed buy said hat. (hehehehe sweet dreams, sweet woolly hatty dreams.)
Last Saturday, while shopping at the Galleria, I stumbled upon a chocolatey little number in Forever New. It is supercute, with a little jewelled bow on the side, and even better, it was on sale! Woohoo!
Now the only problem is what to wear it with. I tried it on with a few things on Saturday night and it wasn't quite right - I think with the casual unstructured nature of the hat, one needs a suitably carefree outfit..... plus my compulsion to match demands that I wear it with other earthy tones.....hmmmmm..... stay tuned people, I know you can't wait to read the thrilling conclusion to this sartorial adventure.
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment