Friday, June 12, 2009

Party puppy

Greetings all!
So last week I waxed lyrical about the insane degree of ubercute that my puppy possesses. On the weekend we had a party for my hubby's b'day, and received yet more unsolicited testimonies. I had been a bit worried that she would be freaked out, or walk on broken glass, or drink spilt beer. But it was all A-OK, she was such a good little dog! And she won hearts all over the place!
Notably, two of our friends told me that they don't normally like animals, but she is the exception. (And I know they weren't just saying that coz they also couldn't resist the cuddles!)
Another one of our friends attested "I have a pretty high cuteness threshold, but damn puppies are adorable!"
Conclusion: EVERYONE loves a puppy! :) (specifically, my puppy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment