Monday, May 25, 2009

Gettin' wiki with it

Hello cool world.
Well wikis is our topic of discovery this week. We were instructed to suss out an interesting Wikipedia entry and look at the history and discussion. As mentioned in a previous post, I'm crazy about South American fauna, man they have some cool critters! See here for deets. Although I am exceedingly interested, I am by no means an expert, so I do not have anything to add to this entry. It seems to have been edited a fair bit, and the same names do crop up a few times. No controversy surrounds this topic, but the discussion page does mention that: "this article is within the scope of WikiProject Brazil, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Brazil and Brazil-related topics on Wikipedia."

Editing the Library Lingo webpage made me feel a bit weird to be honest; I am not a Librarian so I don't feel I have the authority! But I proceeded nevertheless. I just added a bit to the "Reciprocal" entry and then created my own stubby li'l entry for CMO. Feel free to edit/correct my work y'all!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment